Asian Chef: Chinese Takeout & Catering

3553 1/2 ATLANTIC AVE
LONG BEACH CA 90807

Tel: 562-424-4284

Fax: 562-424-1535

Acceptable Card

VISAMASTERDISCOVER

* Any additional information or comment that would help us to service you better *
Title: 12/16/2013 7:19:48 AM
Fresh, quick food that tastes a little bit healthier than other fast food places. I tried the beef on a stick and then the orange beef. The orange beef was ok, its heavily breaded and coated in pinkish/orange sauce. If I'm craving Chinese food, I'll likely go to Chen's instead.
Title: 11/23/2012 2:15:00 AM
great food, made to order!
Title: RUDELY TREATED11/17/2014 6:21:09 PM
I cannot believe that I was charged extra for my order the other day when my nxt door neighbor tells me that she has never been charged extra. In addition, I was told that I ha to add more to the tip - this, especially, is an outrage. I have worked for my share of tips and I ALWAYS make sure that I tip, at least 20 on the bottom total. Paying on that total, to begin with is already high in that an appropriate tip is paid on the total BEFORE adding tax, delivery, etc. I would have justified in refusing the order but I didn't. I just cannot believe that you behaved with such effrontery and bad manners, not to mention, bad taste. I would bge doing a disservice to othrs to recomment an establishment that treats its customers so badly.
Title: 10/9/2012 8:09:00 AM
Love this place, found it on grubhub. Quick delivery, and fresh food, made to order.
Title: 10/23/2013 1:25:41 AM
It's ok for a quick lunch, especially because they have lunch specials and they deliver. However its nothing special, think Panda Express. They give generous portions and their Orange Chicken and Brocoli Beef is very tasty. I wasn't a fan of their fried rice, however I am not a fan of brown rice in general. I don't know if this is the norm, or if they gave us the wrong rice. Their chow mein is good, Udon style noodles with a smoky flavor.I'll definitely get delivery here again when I'm hung-over and have no desire to leave the house.
Title: 10/13/2013 11:14:27 AM
We order delivery from them every once in awhile when we aren't in the mood to cook, the staff is always friendly and the price is always reasonable for the quantity of food we receive! Day after Chinese food is yummy and this place doesn't disappoint! Looking forward to my next delivery!
Title: Great1/7/2013 4:39:51 PM
This place is great.
Title: 1/22/2013 7:35:00 AM
My coworker & I always order lunch from this place. Best fast food Chinese spot out here in Long Beach. Kung Pao chicken and the honey glazed wings are delicious!
Title: 1/11/2013 3:24:00 PM
Was not in the mood to cook this evening and decided to give Asian Chef a try. Typical fast food Chinese take-out. Ok now for the bad. I ordered the Chicken Chow Mein and what i got was actually Lo Mein that had what appeared to be chicken nuggets and no vegtables in the dish, absoutley terrible. Actually tasted like it was stir fried in bad oil. iThe House Fried Rice had a burnt taste, The only thing really eatable was the Beef Brocolli and that dish was under seasoned.Well I tried it and won't be going back. Too bad there really is not a decent Chinse take-out in the Bixby Knolls area.
Title: Update menu1/10/2015 7:46:52 PM
The menu posted on your site needs to be updated with the correct prices. It's illegal to post one price on line, then charge a higher price when an order is placed. Today I was charged $4 more than the prices you have listed. I'll wait one week and if it's not updated with the correct menu, I'll post my complaint on yelp and file a complaint with the BBB.
40 Results 4/4 <<1234>>