Asian Chef: Chinese Takeout & Catering

3553 1/2 ATLANTIC AVE
LONG BEACH CA 90807

Tel: 562-424-4284

Fax: 562-424-1535

Acceptable Card

VISAMASTERDISCOVER

* Any additional information or comment that would help us to service you better *
Title: 2017/11/23 23:58:12
test
Title: 2013-02-12T22:29:07.705-08:00
3 nights ago we ordered dinner to-go. We placed an order over the phone and I had my husband asked what's in the Wor Wonton Soup? The person on the phone had no idea what's in the soup. He specifically ask "is there any shrimp in the soup?" And she said "no" I am very allergic to shrimp that's why we wanted to know. I had 3 sips of the broth and my throat started to itch and close, had a hard time breathing and started to break out. I stirred the soup to find shrimps! Does your employees know what they are selling? They could of killed me that night by eating the soup. Either train your employees again or fix your menu for allergy warnings. Now I'm too afraid to even try to order something different or even just order from you.
Title: 2/5/2012 10:53:00 AM
When I was there they were pretty busy,so, it took them awhile to get my food ready. But, it worth the wait based on how good the food is.
Title: 2/27/2013 7:42:00 PM
Best local chinese food that cooks to order. Always fresh, no complaints here. I recommend getting the orange chicken and the beef broccoli! So good!
Title: 2/12/2012 12:42:00 AM
First and last time I will come here. Don't get me wrong even if it's not the traditional things its OK, but I rather waste my money on something else. Big plus because they cook it till you order it, and the workers are super friendly.and yes it a little over price for me
Title: 12/7/2012 4:07:00 AM
i am one of those "super overweight people" who thoroughly enjoys the food and service at this place.the delivery is pretty fast and the food is still steaming, so that's definitely a plus plus. i would totally recommend the kung pao chicken, it packs a small punch that is only amplified once you drizzle on two squirts too many of sriracha.
Title: 12/31/2012 12:43:00 PM
I've been going here for about 4 years. I'm giving it four stars for the items I like. I love their fried rice (chicken & pork), chicken/broccoli, sauteed green beans, and the mongollian beef is the best.The food items that would get lower ratings are the food items that are fried. They don't fry their food long enough so the food gets soggy.Nice staff.
Title: 12/29/2013 6:43:20 AM
Love the food but the service SUCKS! Two times they have forgotten some of my order and when I told them the girl just laughs and gives a fake "i'm sorry". Are you serious? I'm paying for food that you're not giving me and you laugh at me? Not only that there were four people behind the counter doing absolutely NOTHING. Maybe if the employees would actually do their job they wouldn't be forgetting customers orders. After this last experience I will not be returning and I'm gonna pass the word to everyone i know about this crappy place. I can get Chinese food elsewhere.
Title: 12/27/2012 10:19:00 PM
Chinese food has always been a favorite food of mine for some time and finding tasty Chinese food here in Long Beach has been tough. That was until I stumbled upon Asian Chef on Atlantic. This Chinese food restaurant is located in a strip mall so don't judge a book by its cover, its good. There is ample parking in the parking lot and has lots of character.It is not a sit-down restaurant where you have a waiter so you get your food fast and cooked to order. I got the house fried rice which was super tasty and had plenty of meat. I also had the garlic chicken which was really good and full of fresh garlic and a large portion of chicken. The prices were okay and they are open at least till nine o'clock every single day. Overall I really like Asian Chef for a fast and good Chinese food spot for the citizens of Long Beach.
Title: 12/21/2013 5:20:38 AM
These guys have always had great food and service since they opened.
40 Results 3/4 <<1234>>