Asian Chef: Chinese Takeout & Catering

3553 1/2 ATLANTIC AVE
LONG BEACH CA 90807

Tel: 562-424-4284

Fax: 562-424-1535

Acceptable Card

VISAMASTERDISCOVER

* Any additional information or comment that would help us to service you better *
Title: 12/29/2013 6:43:20 AM
Love the food but the service SUCKS! Two times they have forgotten some of my order and when I told them the girl just laughs and gives a fake "i'm sorry". Are you serious? I'm paying for food that you're not giving me and you laugh at me? Not only that there were four people behind the counter doing absolutely NOTHING. Maybe if the employees would actually do their job they wouldn't be forgetting customers orders. After this last experience I will not be returning and I'm gonna pass the word to everyone i know about this crappy place. I can get Chinese food elsewhere.
Title: 12/27/2012 10:19:00 PM
Chinese food has always been a favorite food of mine for some time and finding tasty Chinese food here in Long Beach has been tough. That was until I stumbled upon Asian Chef on Atlantic. This Chinese food restaurant is located in a strip mall so don't judge a book by its cover, its good. There is ample parking in the parking lot and has lots of character.It is not a sit-down restaurant where you have a waiter so you get your food fast and cooked to order. I got the house fried rice which was super tasty and had plenty of meat. I also had the garlic chicken which was really good and full of fresh garlic and a large portion of chicken. The prices were okay and they are open at least till nine o'clock every single day. Overall I really like Asian Chef for a fast and good Chinese food spot for the citizens of Long Beach.
Title: 12/21/2013 5:20:38 AM
These guys have always had great food and service since they opened.
Title: 12/16/2013 7:19:48 AM
Fresh, quick food that tastes a little bit healthier than other fast food places. I tried the beef on a stick and then the orange beef. The orange beef was ok, its heavily breaded and coated in pinkish/orange sauce. If I'm craving Chinese food, I'll likely go to Chen's instead.
Title: 11/23/2012 2:15:00 AM
great food, made to order!
Title: RUDELY TREATED11/17/2014 6:21:09 PM
I cannot believe that I was charged extra for my order the other day when my nxt door neighbor tells me that she has never been charged extra. In addition, I was told that I ha to add more to the tip - this, especially, is an outrage. I have worked for my share of tips and I ALWAYS make sure that I tip, at least 20 on the bottom total. Paying on that total, to begin with is already high in that an appropriate tip is paid on the total BEFORE adding tax, delivery, etc. I would have justified in refusing the order but I didn't. I just cannot believe that you behaved with such effrontery and bad manners, not to mention, bad taste. I would bge doing a disservice to othrs to recomment an establishment that treats its customers so badly.
Title: 10/9/2012 8:09:00 AM
Love this place, found it on grubhub. Quick delivery, and fresh food, made to order.
Title: 10/23/2013 1:25:41 AM
It's ok for a quick lunch, especially because they have lunch specials and they deliver. However its nothing special, think Panda Express. They give generous portions and their Orange Chicken and Brocoli Beef is very tasty. I wasn't a fan of their fried rice, however I am not a fan of brown rice in general. I don't know if this is the norm, or if they gave us the wrong rice. Their chow mein is good, Udon style noodles with a smoky flavor.I'll definitely get delivery here again when I'm hung-over and have no desire to leave the house.
Title: 10/13/2013 11:14:27 AM
We order delivery from them every once in awhile when we aren't in the mood to cook, the staff is always friendly and the price is always reasonable for the quantity of food we receive! Day after Chinese food is yummy and this place doesn't disappoint! Looking forward to my next delivery!
Title: Great1/7/2013 4:39:51 PM