Asian Chef: Chinese Takeout & Catering

3553 1/2 ATLANTIC AVE
LONG BEACH CA 90807

Tel: 562-424-4284

Fax: 562-424-1535

Acceptable Card

VISAMASTERDISCOVER

* Any additional information or comment that would help us to service you better *
Title: 4/10/2012 12:13:00 AM
I stumbled upon this place by accident and since it was lunch time, I decided to give it a shot. Usually when entering a restaurant of any kind, one expects to get greeted right?! Not here, the kid (guy with a pony tail and hat) just looked at me and I had to greet him (I'm that girl). Soooo I was the only one in the restaurant and yet my food took foreverrrrrrr, seriously. Anyways, the food was meh, I got the chow mein with teriyaki chicken. The sauce was too sweet, the chow mein noodles were bland. Needless to say, I'd rather have panda express over this.Only good thing I have to say is about the female worker there who gave me my food and was very nice. She should teach her coworker (who I'm sure is the owners son) some customer service skills. For real.
Title: Want to expand your business?3/4/2016 11:59:15 AM
If you are interested in expanding, please contact me. I am with the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses Program. This program is a scholarship program, provided by the Goldman Sachs Foundation to help small business owner grow their businesses.
Title: 3/20/2014 8:04:40 PM
This place is tucked away in a small shopping center near the CVS. Recently moved to this area of Long Beach
Title: 3/11/2012 11:55:00 AM
So, my expectations for this place were pretty much non-exsistent. I mean, the place is in a CVS strip mall and resembles a fast food/take-out place. This is not an establishment to come for a sit down dinner. You can sit and eat, but it is KFC style.We moved away from our favorite Chinese food place and really haven't found a decent replacement. We've tried many around and this was literally lowest on our list, probably because it looks kind of ghetto.However, it is not really all that bad. I mean, it won't blow you away or anything, but if you are jonesing for some Chinese, you could do a heck of a lot worse. The beef and broccoli is tasty, the chicken cashew is plentiful and the wonton soup warms your tummy.On a random Wednesday evening, when you don't feel like cooking or taking the kids out, just stop by here on your way home from work, it never fails us...
Title: 2013-02-12T22:29:07.705-08:00
3 nights ago we ordered dinner to-go. We placed an order over the phone and I had my husband asked what's in the Wor Wonton Soup? The person on the phone had no idea what's in the soup. He specifically ask "is there any shrimp in the soup?" And she said "no" I am very allergic to shrimp that's why we wanted to know. I had 3 sips of the broth and my throat started to itch and close, had a hard time breathing and started to break out. I stirred the soup to find shrimps! Does your employees know what they are selling? They could of killed me that night by eating the soup. Either train your employees again or fix your menu for allergy warnings. Now I'm too afraid to even try to order something different or even just order from you.
Title: 2/5/2012 10:53:00 AM
When I was there they were pretty busy,so, it took them awhile to get my food ready. But, it worth the wait based on how good the food is.
Title: 2/27/2013 7:42:00 PM
Best local chinese food that cooks to order. Always fresh, no complaints here. I recommend getting the orange chicken and the beef broccoli! So good!
Title: 2/12/2012 12:42:00 AM
First and last time I will come here. Don't get me wrong even if it's not the traditional things its OK, but I rather waste my money on something else. Big plus because they cook it till you order it, and the workers are super friendly.and yes it a little over price for me
Title: 12/7/2012 4:07:00 AM
i am one of those "super overweight people" who thoroughly enjoys the food and service at this place.the delivery is pretty fast and the food is still steaming, so that's definitely a plus plus. i would totally recommend the kung pao chicken, it packs a small punch that is only amplified once you drizzle on two squirts too many of sriracha.
Title: 12/31/2012 12:43:00 PM
I've been going here for about 4 years. I'm giving it four stars for the items I like. I love their fried rice (chicken & pork), chicken/broccoli, sauteed green beans, and the mongollian beef is the best.The food items that would get lower ratings are the food items that are fried. They don't fry their food long enough so the food gets soggy.Nice staff.
33 Results 2/4 <<1234>>